- The bus and ski bus stop is right in front of the hotel. Hollydaypass and Skimobilecard for free use of public transport are available for free in our Hotel)
- Free WiFi area in the lobby, the lounge areas and in the swimming pool as well as at the apartments
- Arrival is possible on any day (with the exception of high season periods).
- Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to confirm a specific room number or floor.
- Please note that your room will be ready at 2 P.M. (14.00 o clock) at the day of your arrival. If you arrive earlier, please feel free to use the pool area and the garden or to have a drink or a snack in our bar or à la carte restaurant. You can deposit your baggage at the reception in the meantime.
- If you arrive after 18:00 clock, please call us (+39 0474 671
135) to let us know.
- On departure day we ask you to free the rooms by 10:00 clock.
Swimming pool and spa can still be used on day of departure during
the opening times.
- If for some reason you have to leave earlier we charge according to the booking.
- All floors are accessible by elevator
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms and holiday apartments.
- Free parking in front of the Hotel
- Additionally we also offer an A La Carte Restaurant for Lunch and Dinner.
- Any allergies or intolerances as well as special diets must be stated at the time of booking (limitations).
- Bathrobe hire (on request at extra charge)
- Well-behaved pets are welcome (on request) in our hotel (only in limited rooms). We calculated 10,00 € per day (amount is without food).
If you want to bring your dog, a basket or blanket is required.
Out of consideration for other guests must also be ensured that the dog in the hotel (especially in the room) does not bark!
Please note that your four-legged friend is not allowed to enter the dining room or swimming pool area - except for Crocodiles :-)
If necessary, we reserve the right to charge final cleaning or any damages.
- Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council Platform for online dispute
resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/