Hotel Adler dunkel
Peace of mind on your travels

Cancellation & Travel Insurance

Sometimes it comes differently than you think and a booked trip must be canceled.

We ask you to send us a written notification in case of cancellation.

  • Cancellation up to 21 days before the start of the vacation: Free of charge (deposit will be refunded).
  • Cancellation up to 14 days before start of vacation: free of charge (deposit will be credited to your guest account for a future stay.
  • Cancellation up to 7 days before the start of the vacation: we charge 80% of the deposit paid (the remaining 20% will be credited to your guest account for a future stay).
  • Cancellation less than 7 days before the start of the vacation: we charge 100% of the deposit paid.
  • In case of no-show, late arrival, or early departure, we will charge the full price according to the booking.

These cancellation conditions are independent of whether the canceled rooms are re-leased completely or partially.

3 good reasons

HanseMerkur hotel cancellation protection

  • award-winning products
  • worldwide 24-hour support
  • professional claim handling

1. Cancellation cover

Reimbursement of costs if you have to cancel your trip due to

  • unexpected and serious illness
  • serious injury caused by an accident, or death
  • significant damage to property
  • Loss of employment or commencement of employment
  • No deductible

2. Curtailment of travel

  • If the trip is curtailed during the first half of the insured trip, up to a maximum of eight travel days, we will reimburse the full amount; afterwards a pro rata refund of any unused travel services will be paid out.

3. Delayed arrival cover

  • If you must change your booking or are delayed in reaching your accommodation by a traffic accident or breakdown in a private vehicle while en route to the booked and insured accommodation, or if the journey is interrupted due to a road closure.

Price list

Cost of travel untilInsuranceCost of travel untilInsurance
75 €11 €1.750 €79 €
250 €14 €2.250 €105 €
350 €24 €2.750 €139 €
450 €27 €4.000 €169 €
700 €37 €5.000 €209 €
900 €45 €7.000 €295 €
1.250 €59 €10.000 €395 €

Buy the HanseMerkur travel insurance now →

Secure your offer
Inquire without obligation

Just a few clicks away from your dream vacation in Ahrntal.